Not only did ‘DJB 93B’ win the RAC and Scottish Rallies, but it was the car that took Rauno Aaltonen to the European Championship in 1965. A remarkable car, and invited to every event a rally fan could ever wish to be invited to.
- 1965 Swedish (Rauno Aaltonen) – Retired
- 1965 Acropolis (Timo Mäkinen) – Retired
- 1965 Alpine (Pauline Mayman) – 13th
- 1965 RAC (Rauno Aaltonen) – 1st Overall
- 1966 Scottish (Tony Fall) – 1st Overall
- 1966 Gulf London (Tony Fall) – Retired
POA ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS VEHICLE