1959 Lotus-Climax 15 - very rare Series 3 with period race history and Le Mans Classic and Goodwood invites
One of 27 Lotus 15s built, and one of only seven 'Series 3' examples, chassis 627/3 is an extremely rare and eligible car. Shipped new to the USA, it has extensive period race history in SCCA events and even visits to the International Bahamas Speed Week. Fully documented race and ownership history, a recent invitee at the Goodwood Revival and Le Mans Classic and a front-runner on any 50s sports car grid. 627/3 also retains its original chassis and body.
- One of 27 Lotus 15s built
- One of Seven Series 3 examples
- Goodwood and Le Mans Classic Front Runner
- One of the most original examples
- Documented period race history